Rainbow Children Medicare (IPO) operates a multi-speciality pediatric, obstetrics and gynaecology hospital chain in India. The company offers a wide range of services such as newborn and pediatric intensive care, pediatric multi-speciality services, pediatric quaternary care, obstetrics and gynaecology, which includes normal and complex obstetric care, and multidisciplinary fetal care, perinatal genetic and fertility care. Rainbow Children’s Medicare operates 14 hospitals and three clinics in six cities, with a total bed capacity of 1,500 beds, as of September 30, 2021. In 1999, the company started its first pediatric speciality hospital in Hyderabad.
Rainbow Children’s Medicare Limited operates on a full-time doctor model ensuring that most of the core specialists are available 24/7 which is particularly important for children’s emergency, neonatal and pediatric intensive care services. As of September 30, 2021, the company had 602 full-time doctors and 1,686 part-time/visiting doctors.
- Ability to conceptualize, create and operate specialized children’s hospitals.
- Leading pediatric multi-speciality healthcare chain with strong clinical expertise in managing complex diseases.
- Comprehensive perinatal care provider, with synergies between pediatric and obstetrics and gynaecology services.
- The hub-and-spoke model provides synergies and ensures better care and access for patients.
- Strong track record of growth, and operational and financial performance.
- Experienced senior management team with strong institutional shareholder support.
Dr. Ramesh Kancharla, Dr. Dinesh Kumar Chirla and Dr. Adarsh Kancharla are the company promoters.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (Rs in Millions)|
|Profit After Tax||1,264.13||385.25||395.68||553.40||445.90|
Objects of the Issue:
The company propose to utilize the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- The Early redemption of NCDs issued by our Company, in full.
- Capital expenditure towards setting up of new hospitals and purchase of medical equipment for such new hospitals.
- General corporate purposes.
Rainbow Children Medicare IPO Details
|IPO Opening Date||Apr 27, 2022|
|IPO Closing Date||Apr 29, 2022|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹516 to ₹542 per equity share|
|Market Lot||27 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||27 Shares|
|Issue Size||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹1,580.85 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹280.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||24,000,900 Eq Shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹1,300.85 Cr)
|QIB Shares Offered||50% of the net offer|
|Retail Shares Offered||35% of the net offer|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||15% of the net offer|
Rainbow Children Medicare IPO Tentative Timetable
The Rainbow Children Medicare IPO open date is Apr 27, 2022, and the close date is Apr 29, 2022. The issue may list on May 10, 2022.
|IPO Open Date||Apr 27, 2022|
|IPO Close Date||Apr 29, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment Date||May 5, 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||May 6, 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||May 9, 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||May 10, 2022|
Rainbow Children Medicare IPO Lot Size
The Rainbow Children Medicare IPO market lot size is 27 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (351 shares or ₹190,242).
Rainbow Children Medicare IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||62.19%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||49.83%|
Company Contact Information
IPO Reviews / Ratings
- Axis Capital – Not Rated
IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
- J.P. Morgan India Private Limited
- IIFL Securities Ltd