Rachana Infrastructure IPO Detail
Rachana Infrastructure (IPO) Limited offers infrastructure and civil construction services. RIL is a mid-size private sector company engaged in the business of construction of roads and highways, irrigation, hydropower project and mining and pipeline construction. Rachana Infrastructure Limited is expanding business in the other states of India like Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand and Rajasthan.
The roads project that the company has executed are MPRDC- ADB Loan IV, OPAL Petrochemical Refinery Road work at Dajeh SEZ, C.C Road Construction for MP PWD and Vadodara-Mumbai 6 Lane Highway.
Rachana Infrastructure Limited has an in-house integrated system and machinery for all stages of mining, right from Mining/Extraction of raw material from the mine up to Crushing and Finished Production of Black Trap Stone Aggregate.
- Experienced promoters with reputed client base: The promoters have strong experience of the civil engineering and construction business and the company is backed with well qualified professionals. Reputed client base, doing Sub-contracts for Ranjit Buildcon Ltd rated A+ by CARE
- Leading Road-focused BOQ and EPC Contractor.
- Management and an integrated in-house project team with strong execution capabilities and extensive industry experience.
- Visible growth through a robust order book.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Lakhs)|
|Profit After Tax||139.85||455.31||597.13||466.45|
Objects of the Issue:
The company proposes to utilize the Net Proceeds from the issue towards the following objects:
1. Repayment of Secured Loans.
2. Working capital requirement.
3. General Corporate Purpose.
4. Meeting Public Issue Expenses.
Rachana Infrastructure IPO Details
|Rachana Infrastructure IPO Date||May 20, 2022 to May 25, 2022|
|Rachana Infrastructure IPO Face Value||₹10 per share|
|Rachana Infrastructure IPO Price||₹138 per share|
|Rachana Infrastructure IPO Lot Size||1000 Shares|
|Issue Size||5,650,000 shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹77.97 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||2,825,000 shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹38.99 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||2,825,000 shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹38.99 Cr)
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Listing At||NSE SME|
|Retail Shares Offered||50% of the net offer|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||50% of the net offer|
|Company Promoters||Mr. Girishkumar Raval and Mrs. Bhaminiben Mehta are the company promoters.|
Rachana Infrastructure IPO Lot Size
The IPO lot size is 1000 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (1000 shares or ₹138,000).
Rachana Infrastructure IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||83.44%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
Rachana Infrastructure IPO Prospectus
GMP of RIL is Rs. 14-21 (Source Zee News)
- Madhya Pradesh Road development Corporation
- Larsen and Toubro Limited
- Power Grid Corporation of India
- Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation – Vadodara Mumbai 6 Lane Highway.
- Ministry of Road, Transport and Highways ( Government of India)
- 2018- 1100
- 2019- 1430
- 2020- 1680
- 2021- 2070
- 2022- 4075
- Note: Amount are in Millions
- Gross Block of the company which means the total value of all of the assets that a company owns is almost 340 million
- Term loan and working capital loan – Having them advantages
- Company have the cash on hand to deal with any cash flow problems.
- Company can borrow and repay quickly.
- EBITDA increased from 113 million in 2018 to 171 million in 2020.
- PAT increased from 31.82 million in 2018 to 60.29 million in 2020.
Advantages for Infra sector
- India is expected to become the world’s third largest construction market by 2022.
- India will require investment worth Rs. 50 trillion (US$ 777.73 billion) across infrastructure by 2022 for a sustainable development in the country
- In November 2021, India, the US, Israel and the UAE established a new quadrilateral economic forum to focus on infrastructure development projects in the region and strengthen bilateral co-operation.
- The initiative ‘Infrastructure for Resilient Island States’ (launched in November 2021) will give India a huge opportunity to contribute to the betterment of other vulnerable countries in the world.
- In Union Budget 2021, to support initiatives such as ‘Housing for All’ and ‘Smart Cities Mission’, the government allocated Rs. 13,750 crore (US$ 1.89 billion) to AMRUT and Smart Cities Mission.
- *In March 2021, the Parliament passed a bill to set up the National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development (NaBFID) to fund infrastructure projects in India.
- Huge investments in infrastructure (e.g., Reliance Digital Fibre Infrastructure Trust Investment of US$ 1 billion) have provided momentum to overall PE/VC investments in India.
- Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi announced a Rs. 100 lakh crore master plan for multi-modal connectivity in October 2021, with the goal of developing infrastructure to lower logistic costs and improve the economy
- Construction spending, including on roads and ports, as well as incentives for electric mobility and renewable energy have been announced in the recent budget which will lead to an infra boom.
- The capital expenditure for infra projects is likely to increase to Rs 7.5 lakh crore in FY23, which is 24.4% higher than the Rs 6 lakh crore in FY22.
Company Contact Information
Rachana Infrastructure Limited
404, 405, 4th Floor,
Angel Complex, Nr. Income Tax Railway Crossing,
Nr. Oassis Hotel, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad – 380009
Phone: 079 – 26560327
Email: [email protected]
RIL IPO Registrar
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
Phone: +91-22-6263 8200
Email: [email protected]
Rachana Infrastructure IPO Lead Manager
- Interactive Financial Services Ltd
Review: Apply for Listing Gain
What is Rachana Infrastructure IPO?
IPO is a SME IPO of 5,650,000 equity shares of the face value of ₹10 aggregating up to ₹77.97 Crores. The issue is priced at ₹138 per share. The minimum order quantity is 1000 Shares.
The IPO opens on May 20, 2022, and closes on May 25, 2022.
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd is the registrar for the IPO. The shares are proposed to be listed on NSE SME.
How to apply in RIL IPO through Zerodha?
Zerodha customers can apply online in IPO using UPI as a payment gateway. Zerodha customers can apply in IPO by login into Zerodha Console (back office) and submitting an IPO application form.
Steps to apply in RIL IPO through Zerodha
- Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
- Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
- Go to the ‘IPO’ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
- Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
- ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
- Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.
Visit Zerodha IPO Application Process Review for more detail.
When RIL IPO will open?
IPO opens on May 20, 2022 and closes on May 25, 2022.
What is the lot size of RIL IPO?
IPO lot size is 1000 Shares and the minimum order quantity is .
How to apply for RIL IPO?
You can apply in IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
When RIL IPO allotment?
The finalization of Basis of Allotment for Rachana Infrastructure IPO will be done on [.], and the allotted shares will be credited to your demat account by [.]. Check the Rachana Infrastructure IPO allotment status.
When is RIL IPO listing date?
IPO listing date is not yet announced. The tentative date of Rachana Infrastructure IPO listing is [.].