Mainboard IPO Allotment Status 2023
Mainboard IPO Allotment Status 2023 | Investors can find out exactly how many shares were allocated to them in an IPO by checking their allotment status (IPO). The IPO registrar is responsible for the allotment process. The allotment date for an initial public offering (IPO) is the date on which the allotment status is made public via the IPO registrar’s website.
There is a public record of the registrar’s IPO allotment calculation in the basis of allotment document. Once the allotment is complete, investors can verify their IPO allocation by visiting the registrar’s website (e.g., Linkintime or Karvy).
In addition, BSE, NSE, CDSL, and NSDL update IPO investors via email and SMS on the latest IPO allotment status.
Mainboard IPO Allotment Status 2023
|Company Name||IPO Date||IPO Price (₹)||Allotment Link|
|Mankind Pharma IPO||25-27 Apr||₹1080||KFin Technologies|
|Avalon Technologies IPO||03-06 Apr||₹436||Link Intime India|
|Udayshivakumar Infra IPO||20-23 Mar||₹35||MAS Services|
|Global Surfaces IPO||13-15 Mar||₹140||Bigshare|
|Divgi TorqTransfer Systems IPO||01-03 Mar||₹590||Link Intime India|
|Adani Enterprises FPO||27-31 Jan||3276||Link Intime India|
IPO Allotment FAQs
- What is IPO Allotment Status?
- Shares are allocated to retail investors in an IPO through a lottery in case of oversubscription of IPO. Online IPO allotments status offers detail about the number of shares applied and allocated to the investor in an IPO.
- How to check IPO allotment status?
- The allotment status is available online on the registrar’s website. An investor can check allotment status by entering PAN Number or the IPO allocation number.Registrar of the IPO also publishes a basis of allotment document. This document provides detail about the number of applications received and how the allotments are done.
- Where to check IPO allotment status?
- IPO investors can check the IPO allotment status on the website of IPO registrar.Each IPO has a designed registrar i.e. Linkintime, Karvy. Register of an IPO is a financial institution registered with stock exchanges and SEBI. Registrars keep the records of the issue and ownership of the company shares. The registrar is responsible for allotment of shares to investors in an IPO, process refund, and transfer allocated shares to investors demat account.
- When is IPO allotment status?
- IPO allotment status is available online within one week of the public issue closing date. The allotment is announced by the registrar of the IPO.
Top IPO Registrars in India
As per the market scenario, we added top IPO registrars in India. Link Intime and KFin Technologies provide services to mainline IPOs while all the listed registrars provide services to SME IPOs. They are the ones that do the calculations based on the IPO subscription data and upload the IPO allotment status on their website. The investors go to the website on the Allotment date and check whether they got the allotment of the shares or not. Bigshare Services provided services to 300+ IPOs joined with Link Intime on the 2nd spot while KFin Technologies provides services to 225+ IPOs to date and the numbers increases day today.
|Link Intime India Pvt Ltd||IPO Allotment Link|
|KFin Technologies Private Ltd||IPO Allotment Link|
|Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd||IPO Allotment Link|
|Cameo Corporate Services Ltd||IPO Allotment Link|
|Skyline Financial Services Pvt Ltd||IPO Allotment Link|
Allotment Status of 2022. Check Here
Join our telegram group. So that you get the news as we posted – Stock Market, Mutual Funds & Crypto News