Ishan International IPO
Ishan International Limited is engaged in contracting and building projects that focus on supplying machines, erection and installation, commissioning and operational training for green energy plants, sugar plants, jaggery plants, pharmaceutical plants, hydropower plants, complex manufacturing plants and pollution control systems. The company also provides high-end engineering services and solutions for all types of engineering infrastructure development activities.
The company is selling heavy engineering equipment in international markets on various overseas projects, particularly in the Philippines, Vietnam and Indonesia, to esteemed clients like Govts. of Vietnam, Pileppiens & Indonesia, Busco Sugar Milling Co., Inc., Universal Robina Corporation Group, First Farmer Holding Corporation, Navetco-National Veterinary Joint Stock Company, Minh Dan Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company, Thien Tan, Song Da Group, NCC, Kosy Group, Tra Linh, PBT PT. Purnama Bohler Technologi, GMMPT.
Ishan International Limited has set up overseas offices in the Philippines, Indonesia, Hanoi (Vietnam), Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) and Kenya (in the process).
The company’s order book is strong with a large clientele. As of August, 2022 Ishan has an order book worth over Rs. 50 crores+ executable in next 6 months, indicating revenue growth. New contracts from sugar, Green energy, pollution control, and pharma projects will give the company a competitive edge, leading to higher sales and profits. Existing and new markets of South Africa will provide this new business. Exports drive the company’s overall growth & diversification protects the company from sector downturns and strengthens its order book.
Competitive Strengths :
- dominant brand presence along with 80% of the engineering industry share in South-East Asia.
- Government-Certified Star Export House by Engineering Export Promotion Council (EEPC)
- Diversification in various sectors ensures steady revenue.
- A combination of experience and expertise
- sustainable and strong order book of a minimum Rs. 40-50 crores every quarter.
- focus on quality, cost efficiencies, and timely implementation.
- High Customer Satisfaction & Retainable Government Clientel
- India’s strongest engineering supply and logistic chain
- Strong Risk Management
- 1st Indian company to harvest green energy & establish green energy plants in South African Countries
- 250% Quarterly Revenue Growth
- 87% Quaterly Profit Growth
- 20% Quaterly Net Asset Value (NAV) Growth
- 50 Crores+ Order Book Every Quarter
- Low P/E and High EPS Growth
|Period Ended||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax||Net Worth||Reserves and Surplus|
|Amount in ₹ Lakhs|
Ishan International IPO Details
|Ishan International IPO Date||Sep 9, 2022 to Sep 14, 2022|
|Ishan International IPO Face Value||₹10 per share|
|Ishan International IPO Price||₹80 per share|
|Ishan International IPO Lot Size||1600 Shares|
|Issue Size||2,280,000 shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹18.24 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||2,280,000 shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹18.24 Cr)
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||50% of the net offer|
|Retail Shares Offered||50% of the net offer|
|Company Promoters||Mr. Shantanu Srivastava is the company promoter.|
Review: Apply for Listing Gains & for Long Term (Both)
Objects of the Issue
The Net Proceeds from the Issue are proposed to be utilized by the Company for the following objects:
1) Funding the Proposed Joint Venture and/or Acquisition for the upcoming green energy projects.
2) To meet the Working Capital requirements.
3) General Corporate Expenses.
- Ishan International approaches Govt. or Govt. Engineering companies (client A) of a developing country and proposes projects which can efficiently utilise their resources to generate revenue
- Ishan then approaches international companies (client B) which need a manufacturing plant in the above contries (client A).
- Ishan Internatinal facilitates the whole project deal between client A & B.
- Since Indian companies (client C) are the global hub for engineering infrastrucure & other engineering equipments, Ishan sells Made in India machines and other engineering relted equipments to client A & B.
- Ishan also takes up the contract to
- provide other necessary yet complex engineering services to client A&B
- Run their power plants & Factories
- provide training to the operators & skilled manpower
A simple yet a very profitable business model with involves ZERO liablity on Ishan International keeping it Debt-Free & profitable indifinately. This business model has helped Ishan International to expand rapidly across the developing countries and establish its dominance on the industry.
Growth & Sustainablity
Now we know that Ishan has a highly sustainable zero liablity business model. Ishan International is also adapting to the green energy revolution and its establishing its projects in South African countries where Ishan will enter into multiple joint ventures alongside major green energy engineering & infra companies to establish Solar plants, Wind turbine generators & other green energy harvesting plants.
As long as mankind exists, engineering infrastructure will grow exponentially to meet needs. In engineering infra, a well-established supply chain, skilled manpower, and quality machinery are essential for company growth. Ishan International Limited has been profitable and dominant in this industry for over 20 years, indicating a bright future to the company and its long term shareholders.
Ishan International IPO Timeline
IPO opens on Sep 9, 2022, and closes on Sep 14, 2022. The Ishan International IPO bid date is from Sep 9, 2022 10.00 A.M. to Sep 14, 2022 5.00 P.M. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Ishan International IPO Opening Date||Sep 9, 2022|
|Ishan International IPO Closing Date||Sep 14, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment||Sep 19, 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||Sep 20, 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat||Sep 21, 2022|
|Ishan International IPO Listing Date||Sep 22, 2022|
Ishan International IPO Lot Size
The Ishan International IPO lot size is 1600 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lot (1600 shares or Rs. 128,000).
APPLY via ASBA or NetBanking process to ensure allotment.
Ishan International IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||99.61%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||65.21%|
Ishan International IPO Prospectus.
Company Contact Information
Ishan International Limited
607, Chiranjivi Tower,
Nehru Place, New Delhi
Email: [email protected]
KFin Technologies Limited
Phone: 04067162222, 04079611000
Email: [email protected]
IPO Lead Manager
- First Overseas Capital Limited