The Grey Market is an unofficial marketplace where IPO applications and shares can be trad before the stock is officially list on NSE/BSE Platform. While an investor might prefer to avoid grey market transactions, they can still estimate their listing gain on the IPO share by learning its GMP. The assume listing price of the IPO share can be calculate by adding the issue price and the GMP, or Grey Market Premium.
Here, we detail the GMP and Kostak pricing of all active and forthcoming IPOs. GMP plus IPO cap price equals estimated listing price.
|Estimate Listing Price|
|Status||IPO Date||Last Updated|
|Earthstahl & Alloys IPO||17||40||57 (42.50%)||Open||27-31 Jan||30 Jan|
|Adani Enterprises FPO||-20||3276||3256 (-0.61%)||Open||27-31 Jan||30 Jan|
|Gayatri Rubbers and Chemicals||3||30||33 (10.00%)||Open||25-30 Jan||30 Jan|
|Transvoy Logistics India||26||71||97 (36.62%)||Closed||20-24 Jan||30 Jan|
|Dharni Capital Services||2||20||22 (10.00%)||Closed||18-20 Jan||30 Jan|
|Aristo Bio-Tech and Lifescience||36||72||108 (50.00%)||Closed||16-19 Jan||30 Jan|
|Ducol Organics And Colours||23||78||101 (29.49%)||[email protected]||09-11 Jan||19 Jan|
|Eastern Logica Infoway||2||225||227 (0.89%)||[email protected]||05-09 Jan||17 Jan|
|Chaman Metallics||29||38||67 (76.32%)||[email protected]||04-06 Jan||16 Jan|
Important Points to Consider about IPO GMP:
- The grey market transactions are unofficial and that is an involvement of IPO investors and the stockbrokers. It depends on the trust between both parties.
- Read our IPO analysis before applying for an IPO.
- The grey market rates are calculated and provided or sourced from the market research or the experts.
- We do not recommend trading in the Grey Market as it’s illegal.
- Kostak Rate is the premium one gets by selling his/her IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else even before allotment or listing of the issue.
- Do not subscribe to the IPO on the premium given above. It may change anytime before listing.
- Subscribe only considering Fundamentals of the companies.
Join our telegram group. So that you get the news as we posted – Stock Market, Mutual Funds & Crypto News