eMudhra Limited is India’s largest licenced Certifying Authority (“CA”). The company’s business is divided into two verticles Digital Trust Services and Enterprise Solutions. eMudhra Limited is engaged in the business of providing services like individual/organizational certificates, digital signature certificates, SSL/TLS certificates and device certificates, a portfolio of digital security and paperless transformation solutions, multi-factor authentication, mobile application security, website security testing, IT policy assessment, etc.
The company has strong digital signature certificate expertise and is the only Indian company to be directly recognised by renowned browsers and document processing software companies such as Microsoft, Mozilla, Apple, and Adobe, allowing it to sell digital identities to individuals and organisations worldwide and issue SSL/TLS certificates for website authentication.
The company has issued over 50 million digital signature certificates through the network of 88,457 channel partners spread across India. As of September 30, 2021, the company is serving 36,233 retail customers and 563 enterprises.
As of September 30, 2021, eMudhra’s Enterprise Solutions are used by the top 10 banks, 6 top automotive companies and 19 top companies amongst the top 500 ranked companies in India by Economic Times in Financial Year 2020.
- Largest licensed Certifying Authority in India.
- The company is a one-stop shop solution provider in secure digital transformation and is well-positioned to capture the favourable industry dynamics in India and globally.
- Technology certifications, accreditations and membership in international bodies.
- Technology backed infrastructure to support quality and security of services and solutions.
- Diverse, longstanding and growing customer base.
- Partnerships with leading Indian and global channel partners and enterprise solution partners.
- Experienced promoter, board of directors and senior management team.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (Rs in millions)|
|Profit After Tax||303.40||253.59||184.16||174.36|
Objects of the Issue:
The Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue are proposed to be utilized by the Company for the following objects:
- Repayment or pre-payment, in full or in part, of all or certain borrowings.
- Funding working capital requirements.
- Purchase of equipments and funding of other related costs for data centers proposed to be set-up in India and overseas locations.
- Funding of expenditure relating to product development.
- Investment in eMudhra INC for augmenting its business development, sales, marketing and other related costs for future growth.
- General corporate purposes.
eMudhra IPO Details
|eMudhra IPO Date||May 20, 2022 to May 24, 2022|
|eMudhra IPO Face Value||₹5 per share|
|eMudhra IPO Price||₹243 to ₹256 per share|
|eMudhra IPO Lot Size||58 Shares|
|Issue Size||[.] shares of ₹5|
(aggregating up to ₹412.79 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||[.] shares of ₹5|
(aggregating up to ₹161.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||9,835,394 shares of ₹5|
(aggregating up to ₹251.79 Cr)
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|QIB Shares Offered||Not more than 50% of the Net Offer|
|Retail Shares Offered||Not less than 35% of the Net Offer|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||Not less than 15% of the Net Offer|
|Company Promoters||Venkatraman Srinivasan and Taarav Pte. Limited are the company promoters.|
eMudhra IPO Timeline
eMudhra IPO opens on May 20, 2022, and closes on May 24, 2022. The eMudhra IPO bid date is from May 20, 2022 10.00 A.M. to May 24, 2022 5.00 P.M. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|eMudhra IPO Opening Date||May 20, 2022|
|eMudhra IPO Closing Date||May 24, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment||May 27, 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||May 30, 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat||May 31, 2022|
|eMudhra IPO Listing Date||Jun 1, 2022|
eMudhra IPO Lot Size
The eMudhra IPO lot size is 58 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (754 shares or ₹193,024).
eMudhra IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||84.47%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
eMudhra IPO Review
EML is posting growth in its top and bottom lines with a gradually rising market share. List of its blue-chip clientele, it is poised for bright prospects ahead. However, as informed by the management, the company is operating in a highly competitive segment. The issue is fully priced based on its financial track records so far. Investors may consider an investment with a long term perspective. Read detail review…
eMudhra IPO Prospectus
Company Contact Information
eMudhra IPO Registrar
eMudhra IPO Lead Manager(s)
- IIFL Securities Ltd
- Yes Securities (India) Limited
- Indorient Financial Services Ltd