Campus Activewear Limited (IPO) Incorporated in 2005, Campus Activewear Limited is India’s largest sports and athleisure footwear brand. The company manufactures and distributes a variety of footwear like Running Shoes, Walking Shoes, Casual Shoes, Floaters, Slippers, Flip Flops and Sandals, available in multiple colours, styles and at affordable prices. Campus Activewear sells its products through online platforms and offline stores.
Campus Activewear Limited has a pan-India trade distribution network, with over 400 distributors in 28 states and 625 cities. The company also has 18,200 retailers across India.
The company owns and operates five manufacturing facilities across India with an installed annual capacity for assembly of 25.60 million pairs as of September 30, 2021.
- India’s largest sports and athleisure footwear brand and fastest growing scaled sports and athleisure footwear brand.
- Sustained focus on design and product innovation facilitating access to the latest global trends and styles through our fashion forward approach.
- Difficult to replicate integrated manufacturing capabilities supported by robust supply chain.
- Robust omnichannel sales and distribution network with pan-India presence and move to premium category.
- Strong brand recognition, innovative branding and marketing approach.
- The experienced management team.
Hari Krishan Agarwal and Nikhil Aggarwal are the company promoters.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (Rs in Millions)|
|Profit After Tax||848.04||168.46||268.63||623.69||386.00|
Objects of the Issue:
The company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale.
Campus Activewear IPO Details
|IPO Opening Date||Apr 26, 2022|
|IPO Closing Date||Apr 28, 2022|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹5 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹278 to ₹292 per equity share|
|Market Lot||51 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||51 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||47,950,000 Eq Shares of ₹5|
(aggregating up to ₹1,400.14 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||47,950,000 Eq Shares of ₹5|
(aggregating up to ₹[.] Cr)
|Employee Discount||Rs 27 per equity share|
|QIB Shares Offered||50% of the net offer|
|Retail Shares Offered||35% of the net offer|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||15% of the net offer|
Campus Activewear IPO Tentative Timetable
The Campus Activewear IPO open date is Apr 26, 2022, and the close date is Apr 28, 2022. The issue may list on May 9, 2022.
|IPO Open Date||Apr 26, 2022|
|IPO Close Date||Apr 28, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment Date||May 4, 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||May 5, 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||May 6, 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||May 9, 2022|
Campus Activewear IPO Lot Size
The Campus Activewear IPO market lot size is 51 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (663 shares or ₹193,596).
Campus Activewear IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||78.21%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||74.1%|
Company Contact Information
Campus Activewear IPO Registrar
Campus Activewear IPO Reviews / Ratings
- Axis Capital – Not Rated
- Capital Market – May apply
- JM Financial Institutional Securities – Not Rated
- TopShareBrokers.com – Apply
Campus Activewear IPO Lead Manager(s)
- JM Financial Consultants Private Limited
- BofA Securities India Limited
- CLSA India Private Limited
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited